You are ready to buy your first car! Has the day come where you are ready to say goodbye to the days of waiting on a friend to pick you up, or at the bus stop or for the Uber/Lyft driver and you no longer need to borrow your parents, siblings, or friend's car.
If so, this is one of those exciting moments in life you will remember and you should be able to look back at it fondly. It is important to know the process and what to do. Here are 5 things to consider when buying your first car.
- Should you buy used or new or lease?
- Don't rush! Take the afternoon off to ensure enough time is given for the car buying process.
- Bring a friend or family member who has experience in buying or leasing vehicles. Allow for their input.
- Always take the vehicle out for a test drive. Drive on different types of roads and park it.
- What features are your must-haves? Sunroof? Heated Seats? etc.
Research online prior to going to the dealership and once there, ask the salesperson a lot of questions. Gather as much info about your first vehicle as you can. The more, the better.
Remember, this is your time so enjoy this moment for you will always remember your first car. Contact me when you are ready to buy! I would love to be a part of your milestone!